- 5 years
- More than
7 000 members
- 62 countries
Anyone who has studied at St. Petersburg State University brought a unique contribution into the University’s historical, scientific, and cultural heritage.
This is what makes every new member of the Association so valuable.
Our mission is to engage SPbU graduates into a dynamic and enthusiastic community
- to support professionalism, creativity and research initiatives both within the alumni community and throughout SPbU
- to reinforce SPbU competitiveness
- to maintain and enhance the University’s educational and cultural values
Alumni club abroad
in your country
For Alumni newsletter
to stay in touch
Nikolay Kropachev SPbU RectorFor many years we would associate a university with its professors. Then, this formula was extended to incorporate students. In reality, a university is made by its professors, undergraduates and graduates. The Alumni Association is the driving force that propels the University’s development.
Andrey Yakunin President of the SPbU Alumni AssociationThe Association is a platform for ideas and action of myriads of alumni who, despite their demanding schedule, find time and opportunity to stay in touch with the University. Their contribution is vital for the Association. It makes it a living project with clear goals and adequate resources.
Goals and objectives of the SPbU Alumni Association
- To create an environment for professional, scientific and creative exchange of SPbU graduates irrespective of their age and fields of study
- To position the Association as an expert community which helps graduates to implement their projects, build up their career and enhance professionalism
- To develop the Association as a centre for initiatives and projects allowing graduates to facilitate positive changes at the University and enhance the quality of its educational programmes
- To promote the University’s brand and raise its profile in the global educational and research environment
The Association and its projects